Grab your Discounted Portable Espresso Coffee Maker!
Whether you are just starting out in coffee or a seasoned pro, a moka pot (AKA a stovetop espresso maker) is an interesting and unique brewing method to add to your arsenal.
Brewing coffee that is somewhere between espresso and an Americano, the best stovetop espresso makers offer serious coffee without a lot of the downsides of the true espresso.
There are a number of advantages of using a moka pot instead of a proper espresso machine. Here are the most important ones.
Because of the simple mechanism of the moka pot, even someone brain-dead from a full night’s sleep should be able to brew a proper cup.
There is almost no maintenance whatsoever outside of rinsing out the aluminum or stainless steel chambers out with water after each use.
Best of all, the moka pot is small and travel-friendly. You can take it camping, across the world, or over to someone else’s house. Try lugging an espresso machine into your car!
- Made of high-quality stainless steel material, safe and healthy, sturdy and durable to use.
- Ergonomic Bakelite handle design, which is high-temperature resistant and insulating, and it also fits in the hand comfortably.
- With exquisite appearance, and 4 different sizes of pots could be selected, it makes your life more elegant.
- Easy and convenient to operate and it works fast, so it is perfect for using in home or office, and it is also very easy to clean.
- This product can be placed on any cooking appliance, and just in few minutes you will enjoy a superb coffee.
How To Use:
- Filling the base pot with cold water just below the valve.
- Inserting the funnel and fill it with ground espresso (do not tamp), remove any coffee grounds on the edge of the funnel.
- Tightly screw the upper part of the pot on the base, avoid using the handle for leverage.
- Selecting cooking appliance to fit the bottom of pot.
- Putting the pot on the cooking appliance, when there's coffee overflow from the top pot, remove the pot from the cooking appliance
In essence, after your order, the items go into a time of Processing and Shipping preparation:
Order verification, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to the manufacturer for dispatch within 1 business day (24 hours) after the order has been placed. The fulfillment center then processes the orders, which usually takes up to 5-7 business days.
After the processing of the order has been done, the item(s) are packed and ready to be shipped. The shipping time refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our fulfillment center to your doorstep.
We offer a choice for our customers to decide if they need expedited shipping:
|Shipping Name:||Delivery Time:||Shipping Cost:|
|Trackable Shipping with Insurance||7-15 business days||$5.95|
|Expedited (DHL) Fast Shipping:||3-7 business days||$50|
|Free Insured Shipping||7-15 business days||Free (when your cart value is above $75)|
Average Shipping Times By Country:
|USA, Canada, Australia, NewZealand, UK, Europe||7-10 business days|
|Eastern-Europe, Middle-East, Asia||7-15 business days|
|Brazil, Mexico, Rest of the World||20 to 30 business days|
We truly believe that we sell some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
If for whatever reason, you did not have a positive experience with us, we will make it up to you and ensure that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase and experience be it a cancellation, replacement or a full refund.
We will make sure that as our customers, you will be taken care of. We understand that buying items online can be a daunting a times and you want trust, and we understand that. We want assure you that we are not a fly-by-night company and if you try us out, there is absolutely no risk on you based on this guarantee.
We pride ourselves with our 24/7/365 Support and you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact us if you need any help. Have a great day!